Energy cookies (vegan)
You need this:
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 20 grams of raw cocoa powder
- 10 grams of baking soda or baking powder
- 2 tablespoons greensweet extra sweet
- a coffee cup of unsalted, unroasted (preferably organic) peanuts
- 350 grams oat flour (ground oats in a blender into flour)
- hot water
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, line a baking tray with baking paper. Mix all ingredients well in a bowl and add little bits of warm water until a firm, creamy mass is formed. Place mounds on the baking tray and bake the cakes in the middle of the oven for about 25-35 minutes. Keep checking closely. Let cool.
You can keep the cookies for days in a tightly closed box. Eat a cookie as soon as there is more need for energy.
Source/photo: Monique van der Vloed