Making mustard is not difficult. What am I saying? It is a cold trick. It is best to store your homemade mustard in a well-closable clean glass jar in the refrigerator on the top shelf or where the other sauces are stored. It will last for about two weeks, after which the quality and taste will decrease. This very simple recipe gives a delicious mustard!
You need this:
- 4 tablespoons of yellow mustard powder (see above)
- 200 ml of organic natural vinegar
- one tablespoon turmeric / pepper mix (mix together)
- two tablespoons of cumin powder
- a teaspoon of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- a pinch of Celtic sea salt
- one and a half tablespoon of potato starch
That's how you make it:
Stir all ingredients firmly until the desired thickness has been formed. Do you want it a little thicker? Then add some extra potato starch.