You need this:
- four eggs, split
- two tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Swee t
- 125 grams of almond flour
- 75 grams of hazelnut flour
- 125 ml of oats or other milk replacements
- a fresh pineapple, in rings
- One and a half tablespoon (about 15 grams) of tartar baking powder
- To garnish: ceylon cinnamon powder
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a square cake tin / mold (medium) with coconut oil and coated with baking paper. In a grease-free bowl, beat the egg whites with a tablespoon of Greensweet extra sweet stiff. Add the yolks, flour, milk, baking powder and the other tablespoon greensweet extra sweet in a bowl and stir together. Mash three quarters of the pineapple to a puree, cut the rest into cubes.
Stir the proteins through the yolk mass. Deposit everything in the form and divide. Bake the cake in the middle of the oven until about 25-30 minutes, keep checking. Allow to cool.
Divide the pineapple puree over the cake, and divide the pineapple cubes over it. Finally sprinkle with cinnamon powder.