You need this:
- 100 grams of sunflower seeds
- 50 grams of linseed, whole, crushed in a mortar
- 50 grams pumpkin seeds
- 120 grams oatmeal (dry)
- one and a half tablespoons of greensweet extra sweet
- half a teaspoon of ginger powder
- a teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon powder
- half a teaspoon of mango powder (toko)
- 150ml warm water
- half a teaspoon of avocado oil or melted coconut oil (this is optional, it's not necessary)
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, line a baking tray with baking paper.
Stir all ingredients together vigorously. Let this stand for 5 minutes.
Scoop mounds onto the baking tray with a large spoon and mold into long square bars. Bake the bars in the middle of the oven for about 35 minutes, keep checking in between.
Source/photo: Monique van der Vloed