Fruity soft cake from Monique van der Vloed
You need this:
- 425 grams of chufa flour or almond flour or hazelnut flour
- 2 large tablespoons of Greensweet X-tra Sweet
- a big banana, pureed
- 50 grams of ghee or coconut oil, at room temperature / soft
- hot water
For the topping:
- 85 grams of organic skimmed cocoa powder
- 10-12 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Stir all the ingredients for the cake in a bowl and mix them with hot water. The mass must have become smooth. Pour the mass onto the baking tray and make a square slab of about 4 to 5 cm high. Bake the cake in the middle of the oven until about 35-40 minutes, keep checking. The cake should be discolored golden brown. Cool well.
Stir the Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate drops through the cocoa powder and add some water until a nice firm glaze is formed. Spread the cake with the glaze, and cut the cake into square pieces.
Do you prefer vegan? Then replace the ghee in the recipe with 1: 1 with coconut oil.