You need this:
- 325 grams of whole grain buckwheat flour
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons of greensweet extra Sweet
- 40 grams pure coconut oil, melted
- three tablespoons of biscuit or gingerbread spices kruid
- a fresh egg, or (if vegan) half a mashed banana
- hot water
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Stir all ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl, adding little bits of warm water at a time until the mixture is smooth but still scoopable.
Scoop mounds onto the baking tray and mold into round mops with moistened hands. Bake the mops in the middle of the oven for about 35-45 minutes, keep checking in between. Let cool.
Enjoy your meal !
Source/ photos: Monique van der Vloed