Specu Mops from Monique van der Vloed
You need this:
- 325 grams of wholegrain buckwheat flour
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 2 large full tablespoons greensweet-stevia extra Sweet
- 40 grams of pure coconut oil, melted
- three tablespoons of biscuit-or-speculaas spices
- a fresh egg, or (if vegan) a half mashed banana
- hot water
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Stir all the ingredients together firmly in a bowl, and add small amounts of hot water to the mixture until the mass is smooth but still well on top. Put some mounds on the baking sheet and mold round mops with moistened hands. Bake the mops in the middle of the oven in about 35-45 minutes, keep checking. Allow to cool.
Enjoy your meal !