Stuffed speculaas a la Monique
What do you need:
- 375 grams of oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal in the blender into flour)
- 2 tablespoons greensweet extra sweet
- 15 drops greensweet liquid stevia chocolate
- Spice a full tablespoon of gingerbread
- 225 ml of almond milk or other milk replacement
- a big banana, nicely practiced
For the filling:
- 100 grams of almond flour
- half a banana, nicely practiced
- 10 drops greensweet liquid stevia almond
- speculaas spices
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a square (brownie) shape with baking paper. Mix all the ingredients for the speculaas in a bowl, and stir firmly. If the mass remains a bit too dry and too loose-grained, add a little more milk, the mass must become smooth. Pour half the batter into the mold and spread, tap the baking tin several times on the counter.
Stir the Greensweet liquid stevia and the banana through the almond flour and knead into a food. Divide the food into pieces (as a kind of crumble) over the batter in the form. Pour the rest of the batter over the food pieces and spread. Finally sprinkle generously with speculaas spices. Bake the stuffed speculaas in the middle of the oven until about 35 minutes, keep checking. Allow to cool and cut into pieces.