Vegan Easter cupcakes
PAAS CUPCAKES (VEGAN)
You need this:
- 450 grams of oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal in the blender into flour)
- 3 large tablespoons of Greensweet-stevia Extra Sweet
- 1 tablespoon Greensweet-stevia Icing icing sugar
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- hot water
For the topping:
- 100 grams Greensweet-stevia Icing icing sugar
- a few threads of saffron or a level tablespoon of turmeric Longa
- almond milk (if you use turmeric)
For the chocolate "eggs":
- 150 grams oatmeal flour
- 100 grams of organic skimmed cocoa powder
- about 10 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia raspberry
- almond milk
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Fill a cupcake tray with the paper molds. if you use saffron threads, put them in a bowl of warm water (use a little bit of water) Stir all the ingredients for the cupcakes in a bowl, add hot water until the mass is smooth but still firm. Scoop the molds. Bake the cupcakes in the middle of the oven in about 25-30 minutes, keep checking, otherwise they will be too dry. Allow to cool.
Make a glaze by adding some saffron water to the Icing icing sugar. Use your turmeric, stir it first through the icing sugar, and add small amounts of milk. Spread the glaze over the cupcakes.
Stir all the ingredients for the eggs in a bowl and add some milk until the mass is turned well. Turn small eggs and press them on the cupcakes.
Source / photo: Monique van der Vloed