You need this:
- 500 grams of oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal in the blender into flour)
- 5 large tablespoons of egg substitute (click here for recipe) + water
- 1 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon powder
- 2 large tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- hot water
This is how you make it:
Make a paste of the egg substitute with some water. Then add the rest of the ingredients, add water while stirring, until a light liquid batter has formed.
Let a clump of pure coconut oil melt in the frying pan. With a large gravy / batter spoon, scoop some batter into the pan and press it out with a spatula, the mass will immediately release from the bottom, so that you can shake the pan back and forth. Turn the pancake carefully and bake the other side until golden brown.
- Make nice thick pancakes, these taste the best
- Garnish the pancakes with Greensweet Icing icing sugar
- Garnish with a knob of pure coconut oil.
Source / photos: Monique van der Vloed