What do you need:
- The protein of 3 large eggs
- 14 gelatine sheets
- 1 teaspoon of tartar (crème de tartar)
- 80 grams of Greensweet-Stevia icing
- 20 drops of Greensweet-Stevia vanilla
- coconut flour to 'pollinate'
How are you:
- Cover a baking tin or baking dish of 20 x 20 cm with parchment paper and sprinkle with a thin layer of coconut flour.
- Let the gelatine sheets soak in cold water until softened.
- Mix the proteins with a (electric) mixer in a bowl and add the icing, crème de tartar and stevia drops. Keep hitting until you can make peaks with the batter and it is completely stiff.
- Drain the gelatin in a sieve. And put it in a pan. Turn down the heat as low as possible and allow the gelatine to slowly melt. When there are no more pieces of gelatin, add them to the lakes.
- Beat this with the mixer to a thick mass. Pour or spatula the batter into your baking tin and sprinkle some coconut flour over it.
- Leave to set in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Source: Kenneth Boom