A recipe that we received via Instagram from Barbara van der laan. She has processed Greensweet Jam Jelly crystal here.
Applesauce a la Barbara
What do you need:
1 kilo of apples
This is how you make it:
- Peel the apple, remove the cores and cut them into pieces and put them in a pan.
- Cook gradually with the Jam jelly crystal
- Cover the lid until the apples break and are soft
- Fire out
- blender with blender or hand blender until you find it enough
- and ready is your apple sauce.
Source / photo: Barbara van der laan (kitchenprinces.wordpress.com)