Choc chip peanut butter muffins
This recipe was not planned but came to mind so spontaneously. That is why I did not weigh everything precisely because I actually did just that haha. The muffins were in any case very good to my family!
What do you need:
- 150 grams oatmeal
- 100 ml (soy) yogurt
- 30 gram orange fit vanilla whey -> you can omit this but gives a little more flavor to your muffins. Do not you add whey? Then add some vanilla extract.
- 1 flaxseed egg
- 2 spoons of cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp yeast
- Greensweet liquid stevia Chocolate (according to your taste)
- peanut butter
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- First you go make a flaxseed egg, this is done by mixing 2 scoops of flaxseed with 3 scoops of water. You do this in a small dish and allow yourself to be withdrawn so that it gets the consistency of an egg.
- Put in a larger bowl the oatmeal, (soy) yoghurt, whey, baking powder, yeast and Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate. Mix well with a spoon.
- Now add the flaxseed egg and mix.
- Is the batter too dry? Add some extra water at your own discretion.
- Put 1 scoop in each muffin cup so that the bottom is completely covered.
- Take a teaspoon and spread a little peanut butter in the middle over each muffin cup.
- Then you put a spoonful of batter over the peanut butter, you can no longer see peanut butter.
- Top off the choc chip pb muffins with some finely chopped peanuts.
- Put the muffins in the oven for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.