A recipe from FoodForFemke. This includes Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate.
What do you need:
- 50 grams spelled flour
- 10 grams of whey (you can omit this but add 10 grams of extra flour)
- 100 grams of servero applesauce without added sugars
- 5 grams of cocoa powder
- 5 grams of baking powder
- Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate (to taste)
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Weigh all ingredients and add them together in a dish.
- Mix the batter with a spoon, is it too thick? Then add some water!
- Fill the donut molds with the batter (I made 6 donuts)
- Put them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
Delicious as a snack and ideal to take with you if you are in a hurry
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!