Walnuts biscuits with sea salt and a hint of caramel
What do you need for large 6 cakes:
50 grams of raisins, chopped finely
70 grams of walnuts, finely chopped
50 grams oatmeal, finely ground
50 grams of almond flour
1 pinch of sea salt, ground
1 half teaspoon of cinnamon
1.5 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon Greensweet liquid stevia Caramel
1 egg, Large
This is how you make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Finely chop the walnuts together with the raisins and put it in a mixing bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix into a cohesive dough.
4. Form six large dumplings from the dough, place them on the baking tray and flatten them.
5. Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. They are good when they are golden brown.
6. And your cookies are ready. Remove them from the baking sheet and allow them to cool completely on an oven rack before you eat them. You can store the Walnut cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Greetings and love,