What do you need:
- 60 grams of hazelnut flour
- 60 grams of whole wheat spelled flour
- 60 grams of sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of fennel
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mazhar (orange blossom water)
- 2 tablespoons Green Sweet brown
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 60 grams of dark chocolate (chopped into pieces)
How to make these delicious cookies:
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
Boil the sweet potato first, mash it and mix all the ingredients through it.
But scoop it and press it flat on a baking tray.
Press some nuts (pistachio) on it and fry them in 25.