Gluten-free and low-carbohydrate herb cake
What do you need:
Springform cake tin 12 cm
For the batter of 1 breakfast cake for 1 or 2 people
- 50 g almond flour
- 30 g Green Sweet brown
- 1 tsp Speculaas Spices - Green Gypsy Spices
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Splash of vegetable milk
- 1 egg*
* Read here how you can replace the egg to veganize the cake!
This is how you make this delicious spice cake:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Line the bottom of the springform tin with baking paper and grease the edges.
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold well together. Is the dough too dry? Then add some vegetable milk. Taste if the dough is to taste. Optionally add some extra spices or sweetener. It is your cake so your taste.
- Put the dough in the spring form and push a pitted date in it for a caramel effect, if you like!
- Slide the spring form into the oven for a tanning treatment of about 25 minutes. Let the spice cake breakfast tart cool off outside the oven.
- Serve the gluten-free spice cake breakfast cake with a smile and enjoy!