Healthy sweets without sugar and gelatin
What do you need: ( for about 35 candies)
- juice of 1 orange
- 200 grams of forest fruits (frozen)
- 4 grams agar agar
- 2 teaspoons Green Sweet Stevia Extra Sweet
This is how you make them:
- Cook the forest fruits in the orange juice in a small saucepan until the fruit is completely soft.
- Puree with a stick blender until smooth.
- Add the X-tra Sweet and stir through.
- Return the pan to the heat and add the agar agar.
- Bring to a boil slowly.
- Let the mixture boil for 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture rest for a minute.
- Divide the mixture into small moulds.
- Let it set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the candies from their molds and…
Bet you can't stay away from these candies? Fortunately, because that way you get your daily portion of fruit!
Source/ photos: Rungirl