Chocolate speculoos cookies
What do you need: 14 cookies or for 6 large cookies
- 225 grams spelled flour ,
- 100 ml coconut oil (melted),
- ½ teaspoon tartaric baking powder,
- 75 grams Greensweet chocolate letter dark (grated) ,
- 50 ml Greensweet Syrup gold,
- 1 tablespoon almond milk,
- 50 grams Greensweet Brown ,
- 20 grams of gingerbread spices.
- For the chocolate layer another 50 grams of Greensweet chocolate dark (melted)
This is how you make them:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
Mix the wet ingredients together and add to the flour.
Knead with your hands into a dough ball. Wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Remove the dough ball from the fridge and make 14 small cookies from the dough. Place them on the baking tray and after 15-18 minutes your cookies are ready.
Do you want a chocolate layer over it? Let the cookies cool completely first.
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and dip the biscuits halfway in the chocolate. You can also work with a teaspoon. You then pour some chocolate over the cookie.
Place the chocolate cookies back on the baking tray lined with baking paper and let the chocolate harden.
Store the cookies in a container that can be closed tightly. Keep cool and dry.
Source/photo: Manon de Wit