Vegan butter cream
What do you need:
- 125 grams Green Sweet Icing,
- 75 grams of vegetable butter*,
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk and
- optionally 1 tbsp vegetable coloring**.
- * I used Becel butter with almond and coconut oil. Vegetable butter such as Wayang or the thick layer of canned coconut cream is also possible.
- ** at the health food store they sell vegetable dye (powder form), but if you have beet powder at home or spirulina, blue majik, wild blueberry powder or cocoa you can already make many colors.
This is how you make it:
Put the butter in a bowl and sieve the Green Sweet Icing. Add 1 tbsp vegetable milk and stir well. A buttercream is formed.
Do you want to color your buttercream? Now add 1 tbsp colored powder to the cream and mix it well.
Spread your vegan vanilla cake with your colored buttercream and finish with vegan specks, nuts, dried or fresh fruit.
source/photo; Manon de Wit