What you need: 1 portion
- 125 ml almond milk (unsweetened),
- 65 grams of hemp seed,
- 15 grams (broken) linseed,
- 10 grams chai seed,
- 1 tbsp MCT oil,
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (cookie spice is also tasty),
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (or other nut spread).
- Greensweet liquid stevia cinnamon
This is how you make it:
Put the almond milk in a saucepan with the hemp (broken) linseed and chia seeds, MCT oil, peanut butter, salt and cinnamon. Place the pan on the stove and heat your porridge. Keep stirring while heating.
When you have a porridge substance and your porridge is warm enough it is ready. Season with a few drops of Greensweet liquid stevia cinnamon.
Source/photo: Manon from Vegan Flavors