What do you need:
- 250 grams of almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of olive oil / coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- 2 tablespoons of fair trade organic cocoa
For the top:
- 1 bar of dark 85% chocolate
- few drops of Greensweet liquid stevia natural
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of warm water
How to make these cupcakes:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the almond flour, eggs, olive oil or coconut oil, greensweet extra sweet and the cocoa well together.
Fill your cupcake tin with this mixture and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
In a small pan, heat au bain marie (for the topping) the chocolate, stevia, yogurt and water and decorate your cupcakes!