What do you need:
- 250 grams of almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml olive oil / coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- 2 tablespoons of fair trade organic cocoa
For the top:
- 1 bar of dark 85% chocolate
- few drops of Greensweet liquid stevia natural
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of warm water
This is how you make these cupcakes:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the almond flour, eggs, olive or coconut oil, greensweet extra sweet and the cocoa well together.
Fill your cupcake pan with this mixture and bake them in about 25 to 30 minutes.
Heat the chocolate, stevia, yogurt and water au bain marie (for the topping) while stirring in a small pan and decorate your cupcakes with it!