What do you need:
- 200 grams of mixed nuts
- 100 grams of pumpkin seeds / sunflower seeds
- linseed and sesame seeds (one tablespoon of both)
- coconut grater,
- vanilla extract
- 40 grams of coconut oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Greensweet syrup gold
This is how you make this delicious granola:
- Preheat your oven to 150 degrees.
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything together well.
- Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and spread everything evenly over the plate.
- Half an hour at 150 degrees and you have a pot full of goodies.