Granola fruit cups
What do you need:
- 50 grams of almonds
- 50 grams of coconut grater
- 50 grams of pecan nuts
- 75 grams of Greensweet Brown
- 25 grams of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 50 grams of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg white
- Greek yoghurt
- Red fruit
This is how you make these delicious fruit cups:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Grind the almonds, pecan nuts, coconut grater, almonds and Greensweet Brown.
- Mix in coconut flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Melt the coconut oil and add this to the mixture.
- Divide the mixture over 10 - 12 muffin cups, press well on the bottom and against the wall, so that a hollow form is formed, which you can fill after baking.
- Bake the cups in about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely and then carefully remove them from the molds.
- Fill the cups with Greek yogurt and then decorate them with red fruits (these contain the least carbohydrates).