low-carb cream breast plate, sugar-free
This low-carb cream breast plate is also creamy and really sweet, you have to love that. So don't make the snacks too big.
What do you need:
100 mlwhipped cream
- cocoa powderto taste
- espressoto taste
This is how you make it:
- Prepare enough silicone bonbon molds.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, heat the cream with icing and erythritol. Slowly bring it to the boil while stirring with a wooden spoon. *Split the amount and add cocoa and/or espresso to the mass.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 8 minutes. The mass should bubble, but not terribly wild, then it will burn. Keep stirring gently. Do you have a thermometer? Then heat the mass to 115 degrees.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter - and optionally the chopped nuts. Keep stirring until you get a scratching sound/feeling then the 'sugar' starts to caramelize again.
- Fill the molds for ¾. Do not make them too thick, that is a very heavy bite and does not clot as well.
- Let it cure for at least an hour at room temperature. (not in the fridge)
- Carefully remove the cream breast plate from the moulds. Taste and enjoy! Hopefully Santa will come by and Piet will have a bag full of nice gifts with him!