Gluten-free chocolate buns without flour and low in carbohydrates
What do you need:
5 muffin cups OR round bread pan from Lékué
For the batter of 6 rolls:
- 20 g coconut oil - melted
- 4 eggs
- 100 g lactose-free yogurt
- 300 g nut butter or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Green Sweet Sweet Vanilla
- 10 g baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 40 g chocolate (as pure as possible, without refined sugars) or go for mocha beans
- Optional: 1 tbsp sesame seeds
This is how you make these delicious sandwiches:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Grease the bread tins or muffin tins with some coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients, except the chocolate, in a mixing bowl and beat the ingredients with a mixer or with a spatula to a firm batter.
- Have a taste of your batter. If necessary, add a dash of gingerbread spices or some extra sweetener.
- Chop the chocolate coarsely or if you use mocha beans, add it to the batter.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the sandwiches for some extra spice!
- Divide the batter over the molds and slide these rascals into the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Let the chocolate buns cool down outside the oven and enjoy!