Coconut breakfast cake
What do you need:
- 40 grams of coconut flour
- 20 grams of oatmeal
- 20 grams spelled flour
- 15 grams of orange fit vanilla whey
- baking powder
- substantial pinch of cake & gingerbread spices
- 100 ml almond milk
- Pinch of Green Sweet Erythritol
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Weigh all ingredients, and place all dry ingredients (coconut flour, oatmeal, spelled flour, whey, spices and baking powder in a dish).
- Mix this together.
- Add the almond milk, is it too dry? Then add some extra almond milk. Note: it becomes a dry / thick dough so no pancake batter!
- Cover a small baking dish with baking paper, and scoop the dough into the dish with a spoon. Press the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Place the dish in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Allow the coconut cake to cool thoroughly before you remove the baking paper or you will get a scrambled breakfast cake.
The structure of this cake is a bit firmer and more compact, it won't rise in the oven either! So not that you think he failed because he is not rising.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!