What do you need:
- 75 grams of brown rice flour,
- 75 grams of whole wheat rye flour (other types of flour are also possible),
- 50 grams of almond flour,
- ¼ teaspoon of salt,
- ½ teaspoon vanilla,
- 2 tbsp coconut oil,
- 15 grams of Extra Sweet from Green Sweet Stevia,
- 1 tbsp agave syrup,
- 1 teaspoon of tartar baking powder
- 4 tbsp oat milk (or other vegetable milk).
- Topping: orange, apricot jam or homemade papaya jam
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Add the coconut oil to the flour and knead it with your hands or dough hooks. Add the milk.
When you have a dough ball, wrap it in cling film and let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Now roll 10-12 equal balls and press them flat on the lined baking tray and push a hole in them.
Fill the well with the jam of your choice and slide the baking tray into the preheated oven. The cookies are ready in about 12-15 minutes.
Let the cookies cool and store them in a tin that can be closed tightly. You can also use your boho tiffin for this!
Do you want to bring your cookies? Fine right? Fill your boho tiffin and you have a delicious snack on the go.
Source / photo: Vegan Flavors