These homemade quest bars are made from 5 but natural ingredients, super tasty, healthy and especially nutritious because I think that's very important!
What do you need:
- 50 grams of whey (protein powder)
- 50 grams 100% peanut butter
- 20 grams of coconut flour
- 50 ml of almond milk
- 20 grams of Greensweet dark chocolate
This is how you make them:
- Grab a bowl and weigh the dry ingredients in it (whey, coconut flour). Mix this together.
- Now add the peanut butter and almond milk and stir.
- Cut or break the chocolate into small pieces and mix it through the batter.
- Now you divide the herd into 6 equal parts. You can do this by weighing the entire herd and then dividing by 6.
- Now form the dough in small strips with your hands. Lay the strips on a baking sheet separate from each other. Put them in the freezer for at least 1 hour to stiffen.